Thread: Birmingham International no results with the BFA

Default Birmingham International no results with the BFA

The organisers say they have sent the results, the BFA say they haven't received any weapon results at all. What happens now?

Default Result included in ME

Not sure re issue for ME?

Jon sent me copy with the full data directly as he normally does for his comps to prevent delays and issues, thus the results are/where included in mens epee rankings for May.

Noted the copy on BFA page did not have the BFA numbers, but not sure why Q rasied when if checked the result file on ranking page you can clearly see the NIF and points awarded.

So no issues for ME.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by Sad Epee View Post
    Not sure re issue for ME?

Jon sent me copy with the full data directly as he normally does for his comps to prevent delays and issues, thus the results are/where included in mens epee rankings for May.

Noted the copy on BFA page did not have the BFA numbers, but not sure why Q rasied when if checked the result file on ranking page you can clearly see the NIF and points awarded.

So no issues for ME.

regards
    Perhaps because the ones on the May 2018 ranking list have the Brum down as 2017 when in fact they are the 2018 results.
    A problem shared is one more person to laugh at you.

Default Re:

This is extremely helpful! Thanks a lot for the notification! I'm glad to have discovered this blog!

Default 2018 result

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    Perhaps because the ones on the May 2018 ranking list have the Brum down as 2017 when in fact they are the 2018 results.
    - mia culpa - good spot Max ~updated day and missed year when correcting date fields I have gone over master list and checked others and ensured all will read correctly (including nationals )

So all will be clear/tidy on 1st june update.

Quote Originally Posted by Sad Epee View Post
    - mia culpa - good spot Max ~updated day and missed year when correcting date fields I have gone over master list and checked others and ensured all will read correctly (including nationals )

So all will be clear/tidy on 1st june update.
    Keep up the good work.
    A problem shared is one more person to laugh at you.

Default Re:

I enjoyed reading this thread. Many thanks for letting us know of this situation!

Default Nice Post

Hey dude its a nice one and you have posted great pics here. Thanks for these posts made here in this forum.
    Home