Thread: Cadet/Junior Nationals No Litter Please

Default Cadet/Junior Nationals No Litter Please

After the previous event the rubbish left behind was embarrassing. It would be much appreciated if no disposable plastic bottles are used at all and if everyone clears up their own rubbish rather than leave it on the seats or floor!

Thanks a lot
    Clare

Default Results for Cadet Boys Epee

Can anyone tell me why I can't see all the menu at the top of the page, i.e. tableau of 64 and tableau 0f 16 and final ranking are not show as options whereas the competition has clearly got to the point where all of them should be available. I've tried using Chrome and Firefox but no luck with either.

Quote Originally Posted by rodneyf View Post
    Can anyone tell me why I can't see all the menu at the top of the page, i.e. tableau of 64 and tableau 0f 16 and final ranking are not show as options whereas the competition has clearly got to the point where all of them should be available. I've tried using Chrome and Firefox but no luck with either.
    It may be that the files haven't been pushed through to the website - it has to be done manually if there is more than one event running on a computer. Either that or the website is having teething issues with its new format and the new 'Smart' function. Or both. No idea really as I'm not there!
    Advocate extraordinaire to Beelzebub.

Default OK at last

Quote Originally Posted by pinkelephant View Post
    It may be that the files haven't been pushed through to the website - it has to be done manually if there is more than one event running on a computer. Either that or the website is having teething issues with its new format and the new 'Smart' function. Or both. No idea really as I'm not there!
    Worked out at the end but the interim was really frustrating and the ranking after the poules still hasn't completed.