Thread: Taken from the official Athens olympics site

Default Taken from the official Athens olympics site

"Foil, épée and sabre are the three weapons used in the sport of Fencing, in which both men and women compete. The target areas, as well as the blade, differ for the three weapons.

ATHENS 2004 Fencing"

ipie???
    "Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose... it's how drunk you get."

"Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose... it's how drunk you get."

Default Re: Taken from the official Athens olympics site

Originally posted by nessyfencer
    "Foil, épée and sabre are the three weapons used in the sport of Fencing, in which both men and women compete. The target areas, as well as the blade, differ for the three weapons.

ATHENS 2004 Fencing"

ipie???
    I'm guessing it's got something to do with the Athen's site having the wrong character encoding, since I remember seeing the same thing before, but it's working now you have copied it across.

PS your link doesn't work for me?
    "Computers may be twice as fast as they were in 1973 but your average voter is as drunk and stupid as ever. The only one who's changed is me. I've become bitter, and let's face it, crazy over the years. And once I'm swept into office, I'll sell our children's organs to zoos for meat. And I'll go into people's houses at night and wreck up the place! Muhuhahahaha!"

Oh yeah, it did, didn't notice that.